What to Bring to Your First Visit
- Printed, completed and signed [by the person financially responsible] intake and general background information packets
- Insurance card
- Medical, educational and other documentation that may provide relevant background information about you or your child
What to Expect: Assessment Overview
- The first appointment is an informational intake session between the patient [if self-referred] or care provider(s) of the patient to discuss concerns, review relevant background information, and to establish the referral question(s) to be answered by the assessment
- 6-12 hours of testing time are generally required to complete an assessment: Testing sessions are scheduled in 1-3 hour appointments
- It typically takes 3-6 weeks from the last testing session to score, interpret and compile the results of testing into a comprehensive report
Neighborhood Neuropsychology is in-network with the following insurance companies:
- Premera Blue Cross (through 08/31/19)
We are willing to work with other insurance networks as an out of network provider through 08/31/19. After this date we will no longer send claims to insurance for neuropsychological evaluations but will provide a superbill that clients can submit to insurance if they choose to do so.
Individual payment options include Visa, Mastercard, cash, check, and Intuit™ online payment.
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.