What to Bring to Your First Visit
- Printed, completed and signed [by the person financially responsible] intake and general background information packets
- Medical, educational and other documentation that may provide relevant background information about you or your child
What to Expect: Assessment Overview
- The first appointment is an informational intake session between the patient [if self-referred] or care provider(s) of the patient to discuss concerns, review relevant background information, and to establish the referral question(s) to be answered by the assessment
- 6-12 hours of testing time are generally required to complete an assessment: Testing sessions are scheduled in 1-3 hour appointments
- It typically takes 3-5 weeks from the last testing session to score, interpret and compile the results of testing into a comprehensive report
Neighborhood Neuropsychology does not accept private insurance, but will provide a superbill after full payment is received so that if a client would like to submit to insurance they can do so directly.
Individual payment options include Visa, Mastercard, cash, check, and Intuit™ online payment.
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.